Skip to content
- This exhibit of miniature books is adorable and amazing all at the same time. (New York Times)
- You can now see the entire Book of Kells online. It is gorgeous. (OpenCulture)
- Sarah Funke Butler takes us along on a trip to the 59th New York Antiquarian Book Fair. (LitHub)
- Do you ever wonder where the “blurb” came from? Wonder no more, thanks to the folks at Merriam-Webster‘s Words at Play.
- Amazon’s book ranking algorithm suuuuuucks. (Wired)
- Laura Waddel writes about classic novels of the past, like Lolita, that might not be publishable today. (The Guardian)
- Emily Temple rounds up the best worst Amazon reviews of Wuthering Heights. (LitHub)