I’ve been traveling the last couple of weeks and my work schedule was all kinds of crazy this past week. I expect to be back on my regular posting schedule as of this weekend. Just letting you know so that you didn’t think I was losing steam.
- Geir Gulliksen explains autofiction. (Read It Forward)
- Sonja Palmer has a set of rebuttals all ready for you the next time someone says something stupid to you about the bookish world. (Book Riot)
- Kristen McDeavitt loves it when readers inscribe books to each other. (Book Riot)
- Ace Ratcliff has important thoughts about disability in science fiction. (i09)
- Rebecca Foster has some highly practical advice for culling books, including what do with them after you’ve decided to say good-bye. (Bookish Beck)
- Claire Cock-Starkey profiles six very naughty and very prohibited library collections. (Lapham’s Quarterly)