- Father Columba Stewart joins the ranks of the badass librarians by helping to save manuscripts from ISIS. (The Atlantic)
- Daniel Pollack-Pelzner writes about the latest wave of Shakespeare revisionism. (The New Yorker)
- Tirzah Price shares what she learned after being gifted a set of bookplates. (Book Riot)
- Librarians are taking a stand against fake news and Trump. (The Guardian)
- Of course, we’ve always been against fake news, but I have never seen so many syllabi and plans for classes by librarians to teach people how to recognize when they’re being manipulated by media.
- On the fun side of things, Spencer Althouse rounded up literary tattoos from across the internet for our delectation. (Buzzfeed)