- I will never not share a round up of the weirdest things librarians have found in returned books. (Tin House Blog)
- Zoe Dickinson works at a book store with no catalog! Here’s what she’s learned about navigating without a map. (Book Riot)
- Looking for something funny to read? The Guardian asked some of the biggest names in fiction about their favorite funny books.
- Things have gone very wrong with American education when a poet can’t answer questions about her work on two standardized tests. (Washington Post)
- Courtney Tanner reports on books that are banned in the Utah prison system. (Salt Lake Tribune)
- Emily Temple examines more than a century of books that have been called “the Great American novel.” What do you think? (LitHub)
- Erin Blakemore digs up an excellent article from the JSTOR archives about underground publishing in the Netherlands during the Nazi occupation. (Daily JSTOR)