- Bronwyn Lovell drops some knowledge on people who argue that science fiction doesn’t have a problem with sexism. (The Digital Reader)
- If nothing else, read through this for the sexist review of Frankenstein from 1818.
- Ed Simon reveals that literary hoaxes go back a lot further than anyone may have realized. (LitHub)
- S. Zainab Williams eulogizes the books she loves but will never re-read. (Book Riot)
- I try not to get political on this blog (unless it’s to do with books), but the #TrumpBookReport is too funny not to share. (Moby Lives)
- Rocky Rakovic shares some Uber reviews of literary journeys. (McSweeney’s)