…because last Friday was Christmas, and we were all busy.
- Daniel Gross reports on the latest wranglings involving Mein Kampf‘s copyright and legacy. (The New Yorker)
- Oh hey, the Vatican Library has just digitized 500 books. (Business Insider)
- Kate Horowitz found out that people were worrying about catching diseases from library books since at least 1911. Any librarian will tell you that we’ve been worrying about this since the days of clay tablets. (mental_floss)
- Brandi Bailey had a six month reading dry spell, but recovered. (Book Riot)
- I normally hate end of year “most popular post” posts, but I’ll always make an exception for the good folks at I Work at a Public Library.