- Kara Brown of Jezebel interviews Johari Osayi Idusuyi, the woman who was spotted reading Claudine Rankine’s Citizen at a Trump rally.
- Erik Kwakkel of Medieval Books explains how the title and author ended up on book spines.
- Tim Parks explores the phenomenon of book shaming on the New York Review of Books.
- Fourth & Sycamore asked their librarian friends if they were allowed to swear at work.
- Michael Morisy of MuckRock used “I Write Like” to match government agencies to their literary antecedents.
- James Harbeck of Sequiotica (one of my favorite blogs) explains the weird history of contronyms.