- An elephant bookmobile! (Room to Read)
- Christy Admiraal tells us how we can tell if we’re in a Stephen King novel. This is timely because I just started reading The Shining. (The Toast)
- James Nash reports on the quiet resistance against library corporations. (Bloomsberg)
- Ignore the first paragraph about the furore over trigger warnings and read Frank Furedi’s hilarious history of people warning us away from fiction for our own good. (Aeon)
- Abebooks has a whole (endless) page about weird books. They are really, really weird.