- Patrick Iber reveals the clandestine origins of seven literary magazines for The Awl.
- Drew Nellins Smith discusses the agony and the ecstasy of trying to keep up with highly prolific writers for The Millions.
- The Annoyed Librarian gives their* opinion on the British Library’s refusal to accept Taliban archival materials on their blog.
- Liz Lutgendorff is very disappointed with the 100 best fantasy and science fiction novels on NPR’s list. She shares her reactions at The New Statesman.
* In lieu of a good neutral pronoun, I’m going to use they/their.