- Susan Johnston writes for Good Magazine about librarians and book-cycles!
- Conor Friedersdorf reports on the curious conflict between little free library builders and local government for The Atlantic.
- Zoë Heller and Leslie Jamison discuss our tendency to call authors who are hard to read “brilliant” for The New York Times.
- Troy Weaver writes about his past as a book thief and how books saved his life for Lithub.
- Apparently, MI5 thought Doris Lessing (Doris Lessing!) needed keeping an eye on. Richard Norton-Taylor reports for The Guardian.
- Felicia Day writes a winning piece about fighting writer’s block and one’s inner critic on John Scalzi’s blog.