- Charline Jao reports on Kamila Shamsie’s provocative call for a year of only publishing woman for The Mary Sue.
- Brenda Clark Grey gives excellent advice to writers who might be tempted to respond to bad reviews on Goodreads for Book Riot.
- Alexis Madrigal writes about a mysterious book that appeared around Silicon Valley for Fusion.
- The Women’s World Cup of Literature is on!
- Cerdiwen Dovey discusses bibliotherapy for The Atlantic Monthly.
Also, author of The Underground Girls of Kabul, Jenny Nordberg, reacted to my recent review on Twitter:
Whenever an author posts to my blog or contacts me on Twitter, a little voice starts telling me to “Be cool! Be cool!” while I try to respond like a normal adult.